Here are some guides for several antiviruses and antimalware tools made for Cudo Miner. Some antivirus tools change their UI frequently so it may not be 100% exact but the steps should be very similar. CudoAVGuides - Google Drive
If your antivirus is not included in the guides above, you can try out to just simply add the following two folders to your antivirus exclusion list (this works for 50% of them)
*C:\Program Files\Cudo Miner*
If the miners still don’t work after following the guide it may need a little cleanup on the registry folder after following the steps on the guide.
- Close the Cudo Miner app
- Open your taskmanager → Service Tab → Right click Cudo-Miner service and click on Stop
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Cudo Miner\registry and clean all folders inside there (you can type %allusersprofile% on your windows search bar to access the ProgramData folder)
- Once again on taskmanager → Service Tab → Right click Cudo-Miner service and click on Start
- Start the cudo miner app again and check your jobs tab to re-enable miners if there are any red exclamation marks.
If the in-built Windows Defender exclusion did not work you can change the settings for Windows defender by:
- Going to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection.
- Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings
- Under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions
- Add both of the following folders C:\ProgramData\Cudo Miner and
C:\Program Files\Cudo Miner
Guides created by Cudo Miner ambassador K4miKaZe.